I was lucky enough to get to see my dad a few weeks ago. I served this up one evening and he absolutely adored this dip. As in “Jessica, you should be a restaurant consultant” loved it. Bless his heart! So in my clinical study, it’s a big hit with the men-folk. You’re going to need…
- ¾ cups beer (ale recommended)
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups gruyere or fontina
- 1 ½ cups colby
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika, plus a pinch more for garnish
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- Pretzels, bread cubes, raw veggies, and other salty snacks for serving
Pour the mixture to a serving dish and serve it to your hungry friends immediately!
Here’s a printable! Three Cheese Beer Dip (1)
One thought on “Three Cheese Beer Dip”
Love this recipe! Delicious and easy to make!